Senior UI/UX Designer
Solna was founded with a mission: to empower a generation of entrepreneurs and small businesses to
turn passion into profit. Solna is funded by a group of serial entrepreneurs that has stakes in multiple
successful fin-tech startups across Europe.
Solna.io is looking for a talented, driven UI/UX Designer for a role based in central London, developing
the evolving visual style of an exciting new FinTech startup, which aims to radically improve how Small
Business get paid.
Let’s talk if you have:
- An eye for typography, illustrations and cutting-edge design
- Have a passion for solving complex problems and love bringing fresh ideas to an age-old problem.
- High understanding of business KPIs - and a history of achieving them using creative solutions (please show us examples)
- Create elegant experiences: That delight our future customers and deliver on business outcomes and extremely well thought through UX principles
- Work with the team to implement new visual styles across the web, social media, email templates, marketing and mobile
- Startup experience: Understand that you're going to be working across different disciplines and may be involved into multiple projects in an iterative format
- Execution of designs: From the initial concept, understanding the briefs and collaborating with the rest of the team to create beautiful UI
- User testing: Assist the design process by organising and participating in continuous user testing, research and usability studies
- Exceptional creative skills across multiple platforms
- Great visual/illustration skills
- Organised, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
- Strong presentation skills and stakeholder management
- Comfortable working with remote teams
- Expert-level proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Prototyping tools
- A strong online portfolio (please provide link) and an evidence-based design approach
- Animation skills desirable but not essential